Instagram

Thursday, August 18, 2011

When I'm away from home


Just wanna let chu know that I'm doing great recently. Even though I'm facing a lot of pressure, the pressure of examinations, but I'm still very happy. At least, I'm not living inside the grief, not anymore I guess. I've found someone who will take care of me when I'm away from home, yep, I found you. I hope good things good mood will be maintained until the end of 2011. 


Yes.. Throughout the year, September is the luckiest month to me. ohyeah, this is bcus I'm of the September baby <3 I guess people that will remember my birthday without looking at the facebook reminder will more than........uhm, FIVE perhaps? If you are one of em, congrats, give you loads of love *shuffling* uh, I'm looking forward for the day that I'm going back to my home sweet home, seeing my parents is the best thing ever. Pray hard for 'A' surprise on fourteen sept. I'm not greedy, I only pray for A surprise, lol. This is a hint yo hahaha


Okay I think that's all for today. Bye.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment