Instagram

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Define 'boyfriend'



I was being asked by a person over the same question again and again. This is kinda irritating whenever people come with a question: 'hey, do you have boyfriend?' 


To me, this is the most stupid question ever!! 
LIKE SERIOUSLY, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS QUESTION HUH? 


Firstly, I'm not trying to be rude, but I just don't understand why? What is the main point for asking me this question, you know that it will only makes me feel like I'm a weirdo cuz I'm now Nineteen, and I'm not in a relationship yet. Sometimes I do think that I'm a weirdo cuz I can't stand for  being in a relationship, this is my biggest weaknesses, I know that. But what can I do? Visit a doctor? I'm might do that someday, lol. I'm a weirdo, agree?


If........ if I really have a boyfriend, I will 100% post it to my Facebook, Twitter, Tsina, Blog or whatever internet connection that can let the entire universe know that I'm in love. 
Yes, you can take my words!



Secondly, it is not easy for me to find a boyfriend at this moment. As you know, my course has only 30plus people, and mostly of them are girls. So yeah, where the fuck do you want to find out a guy to be my boyfriend. Am I right?



Thirdly, people always ask me: 'why don't you look for guys in your college?' Well, I have to say that, this is the worst thought ever. LOL! Just imagine that when I walk around in the college, suddenly a-not-bad-looking-guy passing by, do you expect me to go and ask him if we could be friends? or perhaps what is your name, which course are you taking and etc questions..  stupid or not huh? 



Fourthly, my requirements are way too high from my own ass. Yeah, which is impossible for me to find a boyfriend if I keep these in my mind. Thats why I'm still, uhh, you know. I need to spend a very long long long  time to search for the right person at the right time. 


Lets see. I need a person who will share his happiness and sadness to me, and I'm the first one he thinks of when he needs someone to be by his side. Of course, he must be there for me when I need a shoulder to rely on. Whatever I do, wherever I go, he will still be the one I think of all the time. Yes, I hope that I'm the one and only for him, but this doesn't mean that he can't have friends or girl's friends other than me. He should have a sense of proportion what he can and can't do right?


He must be gentlemen to me, well, at least show some respect to me when we go out for dating. Uhh, remember.. being a gentlemen to a girl/lady is much more important than you are good looking but attitude like shit. Got me? 


This is just a part of the basic requirements, and I'm gonna skip it, cuz I know you guys are not interested with it. 
Uhh, I'll stop it here.



Urgh, birthday's coming soon. 1month to go, worry much bout that day. 
The one and only surprise that I received was last year, but I guess no more surprises for me. 
This is so sad :/


Lastly, if you are still reading this... I wanted to say thank you and heres a big hug for you. 
Hope you have a nice day and always be in a good mood.
Opps, sorry for the difference in title and contents, lol!

♥'

No comments:

Post a Comment