Instagram

Monday, May 21, 2012

Dramas, bitches

Life is about accepting challenges everyday! My life have been messing once again. I don't know why, but I don't live to please anyone around me, & I'm pretty sure I won't fucking change myself just to win your heart. It's not worth it for being who you're not suppose to be. 


I'm glad that I knew the truth, even though it's late, but at least I know. It's enough for being an idiot in the past, I had enough of it, dramas, bitches. I hope I can do like I really don't care or I don't even give a fuck on how you guys treating me. 


Remember, I don't live to please you guys, so stop it now. 


If you still want to do so, please do it in front of me so that I can give a slap on your face. 


Hoping the karma hit on your life. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment