Instagram

Sunday, July 4, 2010

GLITZZ, Talent Time Night 2010


Okay guys, I just came back from Talent Time Night, it's so happening and AWESOME! 
All the performance included group singing, solo singing, dancing, instrumental and the MC
I envy that they have such a good talent and they were so professional
Especially the instrumental part, gosh, the guys was awesome, the two of them
They can played the violent very well, it's like, omg, I saw two genius standing on the stage.
Xin Ling and I was totally falling in love with them, we kept on shouted like an insane, lol
We getting so high till the end of the show.
About the dancing part, it is quite attractive but I prefer the instrumental part
And so, the rap part, fantastic, they can rap very well, but the things they rap even longer than my coursework
Btw, they are really awesome, I'm falling in love with them, seriously, I love them!
Of course, we took a lot of photos, guess how many photos Yao Wei, the photographer took?
The answer is 758 photos, haven't count all the photos that taken by me and Kenneth. Lol
I think I better upload the photos so that you guys can know what's happening.

Take a shot before went out for the Talent Time Night
Okay, stop saying that my arm look fat, I knew it. Lol 
Just ignore my fat arm in the following photos k.  :/

Hm, Alex, not bad huh your photograph skills. : ) 

Xin Ling, take a shot too before went to the Talent Time Night

Yeah-heh, same to this little white pig also.

There we go, we took some photos while waiting for the lift
The lift was so freaking slow, we can take more than 10 pictures I think.

 He is Ting Yi, one of my housemate
This is the first picture I took with him, not that bad right  :D

The guy and the two ladies. 
Too bad, we needed Alex to take this picture, or else, there will be two guys and two ladies.
But it it impossible, because there are only 4 of us. :/

Wow,  my favorite photo of the day 

Wow, I think I'm in love with this posture already

O.O'  Alex addicted to my favorite posture already. Lol
But, this posture not suitable to you la, Alex. Hahaha

Umm, Xin Ling, your standing position got a lil bit weird huh. Haha
Well, I know the reason.  Shhhhh

The guys, who is the most handsome among them. 
From the left hand side, Yao Wei, Ting Yi, Bryan, Ah Ku, Raymond, Alex, Ah Doo, Kenneth
There is a imperfect in this picture, because Toy wasn't in this picture or else it would the most perfect picture of the day. (Agree with Xin Ling)

Wow, whose car is this? :)

Yeeeeeee, weird, hahaha

O.O! I'm on diet,  I promise. 

This kind of expression will always be my fix posture no matter when and where.

A smile for all my friends, especially my KK friends!  : ) 
Of course for Soo Wen Yi- Singapore and Jacqueline Pang- Australia

Xin Ling & I

-.-  Hey Wilson, stop peace-ing ehhhh, HAHA

Naaaaaa Wilson, showed you a lan c face then you know, LOL

AGAIN! Omg, I wanna kill you aleady, WILSON GOH!!
(Opps, sorry, it was Bryan's peace sign, not Wilson, HAHA)

The theme for the night is 70's old school fashion, I think this is the only thing that I think it is 70's 

Toy, cool man! Look at the water, trickling down your face and coincidently I took this picture at the right moment. Say THANK YOU!

SEE!! IT WAS SO HAPPENING!!
Okay, scroll down and take a look at all the performance photos

O.O'  Flying on the sky, cool! 

What should I call this ah? Hmm, tradisional fan dance? HAHA

Hmm, this one is the bull dance?! Haha
Den, den, den, den, den.... (Mexico's song)

Modern dance, very nice and they can follow the beat very well.

 He kept on spin round and round with only using a hand, professional lah, what else?

So cuteeeeeeeeee, look at the hair of the guy in the middle one. 'NA ZA'

Focus on the orange colour ... guy, he looks so cute! Haha

Hmm, no comment about this girl, but she's very power and hot in dancing

My favorite team of the day, don't look down at them oh!
They are very pro in rap, the things they rap can even longer than your assignment, haha
The whole audience in the college hall must be very high when they started rap

Who is in the building? Thug Face Crew
Who is in the building? Thug Face Crew
WHO is IN THE BUILDING? 
Thug FACE CREW!

Henley, he's singing the song, I'm crazy now.
I'd to admit that this is the only song I like of him, because it is very nice.

This is the second pair of MC I think, if I'm not mistaken la.
The guy, he was awesome, I like the way he acted, just like a sissy. Haha

This will be my favorite team of instrumental part if they are the only team
Too bad, after I'd seen the second team of instrumental, they became my second favorite team
Although their performance are awesome, but I prefer the second team, because there is a guy look alike Leonard! Hahahaha. Seriously, look at the picture below and you will count on me.

This guy ROCK!! The way he played the guitar very attractive
Soo Wen Yi, he's hotter than Jesse eh, lol   


气质美女


How sweet? 


See! All of the audience get so high after they performed the instrumental part.


Hm, he looks quite attractive yeah  :)
Look at the next photo, rock man.


Naaaaaaaaaa! ROCK


Hahaha, robot meh? Lol
Daniel Tong Tong Tong Tong Chiang. -.-





I love this pair of MC, especially the Ah Neh(Indian)


Lady Gaga and Uncle Gaga. HAHAHAHAH


I love this pair of MC, too! I can't believe the Chinese can rap and the Indian knows beat box.


I like the girl with white cloth and black legging. She looks good and pretty :D


HAHAHAHAH, I can't stop laughing when he started dancing, good job dude.


Thumbs up for you!




It's Award Time
Put your hands together and give them a big clap!


Woohooooo, champion for the instrumental part?
Omg, I forgot already, either this group or the other group, lol
The guy with peace sign, you ROCK!!
And the shorter guy, you're so hot with the violin!


Look, can you see that guy which I used the error pointing at him that one
He looks like Leonard!! Omg, I miss you so much baby  :)


Solo singing, her lips super red red red red red


I forgot what prize she took already, hmmm


Champion for the group dancing


Champion for the group singing? Yeah, I think so. 


Wave your hands in the air and Goodbye!


Group photo
Left hand side(standing): Raymond, Ku, Bryan, Alex, CK, Wilson, Ah Doo, Kenneth
Left hand side(seating): Ting Yi, Vivian, Xin Ling, Toy




Wow, three gentlemen and two ladies : ) 


 :') and :'(


Um, I have no idea where this picture taken, because it is photographed by Yao Wei and I just copied and uploaded at here, Hehe 


Awwwww, Xin Ling, Vivian and Toy  
Look at Raymond at the back, he looks funny but cute :D


I look nervous standing beside Toy, why I said so?
Look at my hand, hahahah!


Yao Wei the photographer and Vivi
I'm real chubby and he is fake one, just to coordinate me -.-


Self-portraite? Err........    NICE!! : ) 


this picture, the light was bright enough, haha


Again, Toy and I
HAHAHAHAHAH   -.-




Lastly, group photos of all of us, there were THIRTEEN of us
After the event, we went to Cola Club for our dinner
We were starving for the whole night, gosh
We have our lunch at 1pm until 10.30pm, can turn over to be a god already


Cola Club, Genting Klang! 




This is the logo for the menu. Bryan, I took this because I want to post it here ahhh, lol


They were looking at the photos and thinking what to order for their dinner
Cool, I like the camera they holding! 


The setting of the cafe quite nice, full of cola thingy and world cup flags. =D


Oh god, look at the hot lady with bikini. Holding a super big bottle of Cola. 
Tissue please, just for the gentlemen who is bleeding right now, haha


This is what I ordered for my dinner, Spaghetti!  DELICIOUS!!
Look at the picture, before and after and you will know how delicious it is
So I can finished it, even the source ;)


Hot honey for me, myself. I'm addicted to honey recently :D
Taste good, not too sweet and it smells good
Call me honey, haha


This is what Xin Ling ordered, the last one dine in, pity.. :'(


Do you know what's the name of this drinks?
The answer is FIRST LOVE! 
Alex was attracted by the pretty girl who works at cola club and she introduce this drinks to him
HAHA, that's quite funny, I think he and she felt in love with each other(added by me)


Same as the drinks above, this is also the girl introduce to Alex one, lol
Okay, actually the girl is Raymond's cousin, haha


Hm, Cappuccino? Yeah, I think so. Kenneth ordered this. 
*I didn't take all of their foods and drinks, too bad :/


Wilson, the guy who kept on post the peace sign beside me at the photos above,hahaha
You look funny and nerd la, omg. Btw, I just can't stop laughing when I look at this
I'm sorry, HAHAHAHAHHAHAH


Ahh-huh, I love this kind of bow tie, look so cute and smart
Make me think of Howe Yung because he wore this to Fatt Zi birthday also
Guys always look smart with this kind of bow tie! 

The last photo of the day 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vivian~ violent or violin? i terkejut when u typed it violent..i was thinking lk..talent time ada performance yang violent kah? @@ hahahahaha..then i scroll down n tengok is violin i nampak..ahahah..so fun la talent time nite..are u gonna perform something too nex time vivian? =DD wahaha

VV '♥ said...

AHAHAAHAHA! I correct the word already, lol. Hmm, no. I'm not gonna perform in this kind of show, because I have no talent! Too bad :/

Post a Comment