Instagram

Monday, October 25, 2010

English Outline

Spot the guy and girl who is near the white board. 
Khai asked Iqqa if she wants to have sex with him, and then Iqqa: NO! Khai: fine, I can find other girl to F..... (he missed Q and said the word F**K in front of everyone, include our tutor, and everyone was like, wtf, then started to laugh like non-stop) Iqqa: what the hell are you asking me now *give him a big slap on his face immediately, ouch  (they're actually just acting, heeee)


(This is my outline)
INTRODUCTION
Attention Grabber:“What values and characteristics would we want to see in our future spouse?”
“Why are we still single?”


I have observed many successful and unsuccessful relationships happening amongst my friends and it has helped me understand why some girls prefer to stay single and are not in a relationship.


BODY
First, he must be taller than me by at least a couple of inches
Second, he must be fit, well built and have better than average looks.
Third, guys who are a gentlemen.
Fourth, guys that smells good. 
Fifth, he must have confidence in  himself.
Last but not lease, he must be funny and witty.


CONCLUSION 
All these points are important for what a girl should look for in guy, because they are the one you choose to spend your life time with and a right choice will determine your future happiness. Once you make a decision about who to be with, do not regret. Yet, take the relationship seriously because love is not a game but happiness. We do not have much time to waste. Life is short, so cherish the people you love because once lost, forever lost. Therefore, choose wisely because no one wants to live in regret for the rest of their life because of one wrong choice. Thus, a life happily ever after with the love one will be secured.


I have no idea what we doing/posing

Yayyy, you will think that we have the same height if you ignore her legs. Lol
I have to say that, I can't really fit in my formal wear liao, I think I have gain my weight again, SADDDDDD!

Er, 9 out of 40 persons attended the lecture class only :|

 The most handsome picture of Nana of the day. She kept on asking me to take picture of her, but then, it is the same pose for the 10++photos she took, never ever change her pose this. Siennnn with you o.0 pose eh lol!






No comments:

Post a Comment