Instagram

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My girlfriends

Have you seen the video that my girlfriends, Pamela, Samantha, Jiin Lih made for me? 
What? Haven't watched it yet? Okayy, Click here!
Although the video is short yet simple, but it warms my heart so deeply.
No one has ever done these things for me, so which mean this is the first time, I do really appreciate it so much  XOXO 


You are the one who giving me encouragement when I'm in a hard time
You are the one who lends me your ears when I have tons of things to complain
You are the one who will come to me when I need someone to be by my side
You are the one who willing to comments on my bad attitude
You are the one who love me, miss me, care bout me when nobody does
& that's you, my best friend. 

*I'm really glad that I have such a best friend like you, you,you, all of YOU in my life. :)
I never thought that a msg, just a stressing msg that I sent to you and you will called me immediately! This is what I called true friend! :) *heart



The video contains lots of love, encouragement, wishes and miss. I have received it, thank you!
I guess I might make your girls a video after I buy a new camera, since I don't have a thingy which can completely make a nice video for you girls, so yeah, just wait for it k! :)


Not to forget to mention about my baby YY! Miss you much. Stay strong, you will get through all the hard times that you are facing now, never give up, we your girls will always be there for you. cheer baby, cheer!


LOVE, 
Vivian ♥




SEE YOU GIRLS SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment