Instagram

Sunday, May 15, 2011

G Cup Bao Bao

This post is specially dedicated to G Cup Bao Bao! I bet you are seeing this now, and smiling because  I’m such a sweet friend, I know, LOL! Jkjk. Uhh-huhh, 17 April is her birthday and they decided to celebrate it at Maison. Even though I’m kinda tired after finished working at PC Fair, but since she is my no-secret bitch friend. Of course I have to attended to her birthday celebration right. Okay, so I had made her a birthday card. Idk what do you think about it. But me, myself think that it is kinda…. Uhm, nice lah, hahahahaha! 

p/s: sorry for this superb late post.

This is the first page of the card. Uhm, and her nood face. lol

Since she was asking for a Fred Perry shirt as her birthday present, and I had decided to draw her one. Hahahahahaahhahaahhahahhaah! Sweat right, I know. But hey, this is valuable what. I don’t simply draw people this kind of thing one, so appreciate it lah.                                                              
‘mai hiam be bai, ai hiam doh kanasai’ (hokkien)

See, this is the photo I told you(the NG one). Spot my tummy? HAHHAHAHA. 
Stop laughing please.


Always remember that, I bought the camera was because of your birthday celebration okay! 
Even if it is not lah, but cincai la aiya. Hahaha.

She looked so happy, lol. I named the card as 木乃伊的心在跳! How special is it huh? J

Uhm, my outfit that night was so freaking weird. L


Luckily AH G still remembered she did took this picture with me. Cuz she was totally KO at last.




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 
I promised to delete at facebook, but you didn’t say cannot post it here :p

Do I looked…….. uhm, kinda small size in this picture? HEHE

Superb high ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment