Instagram

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day17: EAT. EAT. EAT

Breakfast of the day: I cooked for my dad this time, although the two dishes looked ewwww, but I dare you to try it next time, you will give 100thumbs up for me, heh

Steam egg? Hahahahaahhahahahahah! Stop laughing please, I know the egg suk sui ady -.-
p/s: my dad stunt when he saw this plate of steam egg

AHHHHHHH, my favorite vegetable ever!  I can finished all this and even more. Wow


Lunch of the day: Fish & Co
New York Fish!


Sam Sam’s grill sotong


Grace’s mo gui yu


Aw, Sam bought this after she finished her sotong, Yogur Berry, our favourite place to chilling out last time, remember? 

Dinner of the day: Seafood dinner with dad @DaJiaLai
This is a must drink- blended ba long long? Haha

Yummy, one of my favorite at DaJiaLai

And this one, MongGu style crab *licking my lips and drooling now*

Dad ordered for the second plate of this 'dong fong luo' after we finished all the food, cuz the portion was not enough for the fui po Vivi, which is me la, haha

Okay, that’s all for this post, click to the next post to see what are the food  and activities of my day in KK





No comments:

Post a Comment