Instagram

Monday, May 9, 2011

Day15: Lava Resto Bar

Breakfast of the day: went to Hilltop’s Foo Ping to eat dim sam with my dad





Lunch of the day: went to Bukit Padang with Leonard to buy this super delicious sotong


Activity of the night: Went to Lava with the girls and boys. We had so much fun that night, that was the best night ever in my life J

Ja Ja new hairstyle, he looks really good with this hairstyle, heh

It’s me it’s me, Vivi Tan

Jiin Jiin and me, we looked much more mature compare with the last time us.

The siu mang kai Ja Ja Son and the fui po Pi Pi An

Super sok *stop drooling pervertsssssss* hahaha

Yay, Samantha went up to the stage and took part in the number number game, and she get this! Look at the next pic



RM20 rebate voucher *claps for her*

Jiin Lih took part in the dancing competition. Awww! Thumbs up for her hot dance :D

Not to forget to mention that, she get a RM20 rebate voucher too *claps for her too*

Baby Sam and Vivi

I looked kinda slim in this picture, hehehahahahahahah

I really enjoy my  life in KK, love you guys so much!

We rock the world!

 A long time no see friend, Howe Yung J

 When we are together, we form the word, FRIENDS  




No comments:

Post a Comment