Instagram

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Officially Eighteen!

Yay, I’m not longer SEVENTEEN plus plus, remember, I’m Eighteen now, not underage anymore. HAHA..
I thought that my Eighteen years old birthday would be like nothing, but then, I get a super huge surprise from Ja Ja Son, Xanz The Little Kid & Baby Samantha. 
Perhaps you guys wonder what surprise is that? Heheeeee
I think at around 10.30pm, Jason sent me a message, asked me where am I, what am I doing. After 5minutes, my phone rang, it’s the call from Jason, I picked up the call and he asked me to go out (he’s already outside my house), okay, so my mum opened the door for him, but then he just passed the Starbuck(Ice blended caramel+Chips+Cream) to my mum and he then went to Lintas to find his friends after that. 
Felt a lil bit disappointed because I haven’t seen him yet, but it’s okay, I’m happy enough for the drinks he bought for me.
12am sharp, my phone rang, I thought that was … but, it was Charlie, heheee
1st  Charlie
2nd – Ah G Chuo
3rd – Nana Wong


I’m so happy that I’ve them in my life, they were all like the gift from god. Yeah, I mean it. 
I’m here to thanks Jason for the surprise and everything you did for me, thank you very much. 
&of course, not to forget to thanks Samantha and Xanz The Little Kid  J
So, I went to KK box with the girls and Tze Chyuan, there are only 6 of us, not much. 
At least I did a celebration for my Eighteen years old birthday, hehe. 
Okay, we had our dinner at damai… 
Ahhhh, I have no idea what to write already, lol. 
Just take a look at the photos below la kayy..  :D

*Met up with the boys at night, I mean Leonard them, heheeeeee
Actually because it is the first day I met up with Leonard, I wanted to take a picture with him
but y'all know, I'm always like a coward in front of him, I'm always lack of confident, so yeah, forget about it  :D


*Thank you for all the wishes, no matter who you are, I do appreciate it! 
I receive mostly all of the wishes from facebook, but I prefer you girls and boys wish me through cell phone, I mean my friends la, hehe.... Btw, thank you so muchhh!

This is just so OH MY GOD! They came to my house without informed me. You can see that how surprise I am


Xanz The Little Kid, Ja Ja Son & VV 
Due to some reasons, I have to cover my face with the lips. lol

O.O'  chocolate cake, sedapnyaaaaaa

Samantha Ong, you people really shocked me, btw, thumbs up for you, Jason & Xanz


Went to KK box with the girls, & my voice became ah gua on that day   -.-

Baby Jiin Lih & VV

Samantha, YY, VV, Jiin Lih. ILY all.




Samantha, thank you for everything, I mean it.....  ;)

Okay, seriously, I'm super gan jeong. Haha

Yu Hui, don't you ever say that I won't find you when I came back from KL anymore ah, haha
You are my friend, of course, I will hang out with you when I come back at the next time kayyyy  :D

Naaaaaa, see. Our 7 years friendship! 

FInally, I'm eighteen! Woohooooo

The brother, Tze Tze and VV
Thank you for paying the bill for me, you're way too fast than me :/

Samantha, thank you for the cake you bought me, thank you so much! 

I'm sooooo happy :D

Did you reaIize that I remain the same posture in the few photos below ? haha

YY & VV

Yu Hui & VV

Tze Tze & VV


That's me, Vivian Tan! I love the way I smile in this pitcha....

Er, no comment for this pitcha

Make a wish! Look at Samantha, so cute! ILY 






 ♥ K I S S 


Cherry Cherry Cherry

ILY'all 


My boyfriend of the day, hahahahha


Dinner at damai after that with YY, Yu Hui & Jiin Lih
I love the lokan and the fish, nice daoooooooooooooo


♥'

No comments:

Post a Comment