Instagram

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January sucks!

January is totally not a good month for me, it's like, an unlucky month for me, like seriously, how can this happen to me huh?  I went and returned from the Public Bank like 4times in 2days... Why?!


The first time I went there was yesterday, what I wanted to do is, I have to collect my card from the branch at Wangsa Maju as they had mention which branch I have to go and collect my card. Well, so yesterday I asked my roommate, Wan Wei to accompany me to go to the bank. First of all, I did collected my card and as you know, when we collected the card, we have to change the password, yeah so, I went to the Atm machine to change my password, I had successfully changed it. But then, I was thinking to change it once again, because I was afraid that I might forget the password. So yeah, the second time, when I pressed the new password, it showed that, it was not successful, Idk why, maybe some technical problem or whatever shit & I thought to try again as I wanted to make sure the actual password of my card, so, I key in the first password which I'd already changed it, but it said, I had key in the wrong pin number. Okay, since it was not the first password so it might be the second password right. But, when I key in the second password, it said I had still key in the wrong pin number, I was like, wtf, and the machine ate my card! Damn~ So I went to the office and told the people my situation, and she asked me to come again tomorrow, you know I felt like killing people at that moment, thinking that why am I so unlucky huh? *non-stop complaining while on the way back home, sigh

Today's afternoon, I went to public bank again with Mallory, I was so happy because I'm getting my card back, after I did some procedure, my card came back to me finally. Then, I went to the Atm machine again, but before that, I wanted to make sure how many times I can key in the wrong pin, and the woman said, 3times. Okay, so, I was thinking to key in the first pin number, and it showed that, I had successfully log in to my account, but then, when I wanted to check my balance, suddenly, the machine ate my card once again! This time, I was like, can I just screw up the machine, throw it far far away from the bank and just let the cars hit the machine. Urghhhh, I was angry to the maximum. Again, the woman asked me to come again tomorrow(It was the second time that I heard this little perky Indian telling me the same thing, same person some more -.-''). This is not the first or second time, but the third time, THIRD TIME!! Ahhhhh, I feel like killing the woman and the machine at the moment, siao. I going crazy and wild. sigh! Looks like tomorrow after exam I have to go there once again, but this time, I'm not asking for the card, but my money!! I'm gonna withdraw my money out from the stupid card, and leave it there, I don't want the card anymore, si soi card!


Yesterday and today sucked enough, please don't let tomorrow suck too okay
I'm having my examinations which start tomorrow, so please just let all the bad luck happened on yesterday and today but not tomorrow, amen -.-'

No comments:

Post a Comment