Instagram

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Own it ;♥

Yayy, finally I had finished watching the korean drama, Mischievous Kiss with Kim Hyun Joong as the main character. This is the second best korean drama of him, the first one of course is Boys Over Flower. Now, I look forward for his third drama, 'Dream High' which will be out on 3rd of January 2011. Weeeeee! As you guys know, I'm always addicted to korean drama, once I started to watch the first episode, I just can't control myself to stop from finish the whole drama. I recommended you guys go and watch it, because it is much more better than the Taiwan's version, trust me. Korean version is always the best, uisehhh. 

Well, since I had already finished the korean drama, is time for me to continue design my stuff. Look at the photos below, this is what I recently busy with, my new masterpiece. Why I have inspiration on this huh? Ah, I saw this at my favourite blogger's blog & I think that I have to own it too. This is meaningful for me, I can and I will keep it as a memory which is all bout my friends around me, things and event that happened. Ah, don't get shock when you see your face here. 

Ciao, continue study my Japanese Language first.
p/s: I was completely fascinated with Kim Hyun Joong,  I smiled when I looked at his dancing video or whatever video with him in it. & the reason I smile is because I am so happy that there is such a perfect man in the world.


The Devil Na, zzz

Yesh, this is for my belove daddy *heart 

No caption provided for this photo, lol

Ahh, there are a lot moreeeee, but I'm not going to show it out at here *wink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment