Instagram

Friday, August 6, 2010

Photos of MTV World Stage 2010

 Waiting for the others

Omg, spot the pimple on my face

We ate KFC as our dinner, oh no..... fast food again

Started raining heavily at the outdoor & three of us being ninja turtle while the others was getting wet in the rain. haha

KFC + rainwater = yuckkkkk

They don't think it's raining, look at them, lol

How pity, they rather get wet in the rain just to get in to the concert :DDD

Torrential rain....

Naaa, he was so sexy with his blacky singlet,  O.O

Drowned rat 1


Er, drowned rat 2. So freaking wet and I scared my eyes make up melt, HAHA!

But I feel good although I get wet in the rain, I never experience this before.
My hair & cloth was still dripping

We look so wet and messy, HAHAHA!

Grrr!

Hmmm, don't you think he looks like a pervert? LOL



That's why my shoes was flood. See, we've to walk through this




Whoa, CROWDED!  *took this picture from MTV World Stage's website.

Super impressive!

Ignore my shoes. -.-'  I know it is not suitable the outfit of the day, but no choice, I have no shoes to wear. Wanna buy a pair of new shoes already....


The girlsssss....

Count-downing. Everyone was so excited man! It was like 3,2,1... *everyone shouting like an insane

Everyone was shouting, Bunkface! Bunkface! Bunkface!

The only song I love of Bunkface is 'Through My Window' because the mostly of the song they sang is Malay one.




Naaaa, while waiting for the performance of Wonder Girls 
We waited them for  more then 1 hour

Spot the three girls who was higher than everyone of us, they were sitting on their boy's shoulder 

My hair haven't dry yet, & I felt so sticky and uncomfortable some more. Yuckkkk

Woohooo, once again, people was getting excited when it was Wonder Girls turns to perform

Hmm, the quality of the photos not really good and you can't even see the face of Wonder Girls, lol. Go to MTV World Stage's website to find out more.

But what I want to say is, they are really hot and awesome... They are fluent in English!
All of us gone wild and insane when they sang the songs 'two different tears' & 'nobody'!

*took this from the MTV World Stage's website
Click here to see the video of Nobody by Wonder Girls on MTV WORLD STAGE
*video by Yao Wei

Xin Ling & I

Er, this is my new hairstyle. uiseseh, no more hairpin!





Ahh-huhhh, I used this to cover my camera whenever I snap a picture


It was like a hundred thousand of ants, so lively




 I love this guy very much, he is gorgeous and handsome! 





I'm crazy when I saw him, just like this, HAHA!


TIRED! I can't stand for it anymore, therefore, Xin Ling & I sat on the floor and smelling people's butt.  *disgusting, HAHA!



TOKIO HOTEL!! 







His voice are sexy and of course, I love all of the songs he sang, it was exactly same as what we heard on the radio. & his voice is the very soft type and that's just so attract me. 

*took this from the MTV World Stage's website

TOKIO HOTEL ROCK! XOXO 


Everybody was waiting for Katy Perry, the last singer before the concert come to an end


Ahhhhh, her eyes! I like her eyes, so big and pretty. She is really really friendly! Trust me.








She is the only one who have such awesome background, there are many more, look at the pictures below, different background for different song. 








I love her new song- Peacock! & the 'Teenage Dream'!  
She is extremely pretty awesome

♥ ♥ 

When the concert came to an end, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment