Instagram

Sunday, August 1, 2010

MTV WORLD STAGE 2010 ROCK, XOXO!

Yesterday I went to MTV World Stage at around 4pm with the boys and girls
Before that, I attended to college for a presentation, the good news is, I think I did quite well, I'm not really panic, maybe a little bit, HAHA! & the bad news is I have two more presentation and a role play to go=DIE
Alright, we headed to Sunway Lagoon after Ai Ying finished her class, reached Sunway + Parking = 5.30pm

Met up with the others at Sunway Lagoon entrance, guess what, I saw her, yeah, it was HER, OMG!
I can't believe that I saw her man, it is just so unbelievable, but too bad, I didn't saw the other two girls
There were so crowded, everyone dresses nicely, make up, this and that
Well, while we were queued up at the entrance, suddenly the skies..... TORRENTIAL RAIN! OMFG!
I never thought that all of the people who was queue-ing still standing & waiting over there, they do not intended to stand at the places which has roof (we were all standing at the outdoor) They're all acting like, torrential rain is it, oh, okay......  wtffff, hahaha
& of course, all of us stood at there still, get wet in the rain, but after 5minutes, Xin Ling, Ai Ling & I couldn't stand for it, we became faint-hearted and we ran to the place which has roof, I'm so freaking scared that my eyes make up melt, HAHA!  Okay, I admit that I'm a ninja turtle. :/
No one dare to take out their camera to take picture of how messy the others look like, but I do, I don't want to miss out the chance of taking down how the peoples crazy with the this event, they rather getting wet in the rain instead of coming with us under the roof

Ahhh-huh, as time passing, non-stop raining, 5minutes, 10minutes, 15minutes.... it was raining still
Therefore, we packed our things in a plastic (KFC) to avoid from getting wet. Plastic is the best method to keep our things safe and dry
Small part of people carrying umbrella, but mostly of them have nothing to cover
All of us just like a drowned rat standing out there, girls with thin singlet or white shirt was soooo sexayy! Invisible, looming....... The guys kept on hugging the girls who was beside them(couple), lol
Luckily, the staffs gave out the plastic raincoats, they used to throw to the people but not give it one by one, anyway, we get it after all of us was wet like a drowned rat, shit man

The shows started at 6pm and I reached home around 1am
Can you imagine how my legs look like? It almost worn-out oh, wearing wet shoes for more than 7hours! Fuck man, my feet wrinkled than those old man/woman's face...
Although the singers was ROCK, but the management of MTV WORLD STAGE SUCKS!
We have to wait for more than 1 hour for Wonder Girls, another 1more hour+ for Tokio Hotel, and so on it's Katy Perry another one more 1hour
I have to say: TOKIO HOTEL, KATY PERRY, WONDER GIRLS, BUNKFACE WAS TOTALLY ROCK & AWESOME 

Just scroll down and have a look at the photos below
It will tell you everything that you want to know/couldn't imagine

*Opps, due to some technical problem, photos will be upload soon. HAHA!
Ciao.


*Oppps, will upload the photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment