Instagram

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 1 of Rabbit CNY

How was the first day of your Chinese New Year? Awesome? Bored? Fun?


This year's new year  is very unusual  new year, because the aura is very different from the previous years as there is few relatives came back today, not fun fun. Since we are very bored, so us ,the whole bunch of girls decided to play lami and gamble throughout the day as there is nothing else better to do besides gambling *ka ching*$.$  While we were gambling, someone across our house, yelled that there is a lion dance so all of us ran over the house opposite us, which is my grandmama's house to watched this amazing lion dance performance.


Not to forget to mention that the one who was playing the drum is a little kid which is around Eight to Nine years old. He is so talented that almost all of us get stunned by his performance, I even recorded the whole process of him playing the drum drum, thumbs up for him!


After that I had a cam-whore section with the girls girls in the room by using iFunnnnnnn, then we upludddd  some of our end products to Facebook directly *perhaps your wall page full of my face yeah, haha


 ;


My face looked so round round & round


Xian Xian, Jie Ern, VV

Ew, my hair's colour and the length looked so ewwww

Girl Girl and I. 

See, my lovely mama! Do we look alike? ;D

So when I don't smiled, I looked like this. 

Bunny bunny, we are bunny! 

Looked at the lil boy, he is only 9 years old, so talent right? 

Tak Tung Chang, tung chang, tung chang, tung chang.. chang chang chang!
I like lion dance, cuz it will makes our house become more lively.

No comments:

Post a Comment