Instagram

Friday, February 25, 2011

年三十晚

We tried to acted like a bunny, but do we really looked like? lol

Xian Xian and VV

I like how my mum used to smile in this picture, she just looked sooooo....... lovely
I love you, mum

I haven't get ready yet, sorry for my super big fat ugly tiger teeth home look

They are part of my 'ka zo ku' C=


The girls, we don't meet often, maybe once a year just during CNY at grandma's house? :')

Everyone was waiting for the firecrackers, it was so happening! 
Aw, look at the tang lung and everything, looked so reddish ;D

DDDD: Bing bang bing bang bing bang! :DDDD

When I looked at the fireworks, I think of you, yes you!
If you still remember, you were the person that I text-ing with while I was watching the fireworks (:
Remember now? I used to text you whenever I miss you.
& the answer you gave me are always the same, 'are you drunk?' lol
Well, I don't really know what happened to both of us after CNY, just.......
We became so strange right? I know you think so too..
You asked me, am I avoiding you? 
Actually I'm not avoiding you, just...... I don't know how to face you, I don't dare to looked you in the eyes and everything, there is no reason I gues? Hm, maybe yes. That's because you love her? Bla bla bla, I'm bullshitting again and again HAHAHAHAHAH
I'm not sure whether you will see this, but I hope you do. Cuz this is what I want you to know. 
I hope and want everything to be back to normal, I tried so hard, really, just count on me,  I wish to go back time. Laugh and talk like there is no gaps between us. Can we? (:


No comments:

Post a Comment