Instagram

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mama Chiang, Happy Birthday



Yesterday was Mama Chiang's birthday, as a daughter and son, we decided to celebrate with her at Tao, a Japanese restaurant at AutoCity with my EE and her family.  
I guess I gain few KGsssssss after I had my dinner there, we ordered so so so much food until we couldn't finished it, lol. There was plenty of food on the table and we feel like vomiting when we looked at the food. 


11pm左右, 到了切蛋糕的时间了, 又那么刚好那里有band, 我们就点了一首Happy Birthday送给妈妈, 看着她的笑容, 那一刻的她是幸福的 :)


Since the time was still early, we had decided to went to Vspot for Karaoke! Chill out with my big family is the sweetest thing ever. I realize that actually.... most of them couldn't sing well, hahaha! All of us sing like a duck ah! Laughter brings lot of happiness to us, how great! How I wish I could always hang out with my big family like yesterday :) Will upload photos after I finish editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment