Instagram

Monday, December 5, 2011

Love yourself when there is no one loving you.


It's been so so so so long that I last updated my blog. oh uh, I guess no one's viewing my blog anymore since I'm not updating it. 


Question 1: How are you?
-Well, I'm not ok, I'm not doing fine, I'm not happy at this moment. If you follow me on Twitter, you will get to know how I live my life in KL. 


Question 2: Why are you so emo all the time? and what's the reason?
- I'm having hard time. It's all about love, lol. Easy and straight forward's answer. Sometimes, somehow I feel that I'm very useless. Wait, I'm not useless at all, at least I'm good in making trouble and screw up things which going smoothly at the beginning. I feel sad, I cry, I hate myself after all these things happened.  Say and judge me with what you see, I'm not gonna find any excuse for myself. Tired of it. 


I just want to go home. Miss the moment when my mum tells me everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment