Instagram

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jayesslee in Malaysia

If you have a chance to meet up with your idols, what will you talk to them? 
Well, it is so unbelievable to meet up with the twins, Sonia & Janice (Jayesslee)  which I only used to see them in Youtube's video. 


Last 2/3 weeks, which was 21,22,23 Oct.  3days continuously seeing them, I even had the chance to take pictures and talked to them, gawd, this is GREAT! 
p/s: that's nothing with whatsoever lesbian or homosexual cases okay, LOL!


Here's some pictures of me with Jayesslee, and I went to their concert. So yeah, here's also some videos for you guys who missed out their concert in PWTC :)






Hi, this is Janice and this is Sonia <3 


Chick loves Janice. 
while Law ah bii loves Sonia. 
what bout CCH & I? Well, we love both of them :p

Here again, photo with Jayesslee while they waiting for the car to pick them up.
Time to say bye bye :/

 Saturday night. Live concert in PWTC! 

No comments:

Post a Comment