Instagram

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 2: Pulau Redang

It's been a while that I didn't updated my blog, Jiin Jiin request for a lil update, so yeah, I did it especially for you. touching? happy? Yes, I know you do both of it. <3 So, I decided to updated bout the day 2 class trip. On the second day, we went to Pulau Redang and Lang Tengah. Fyi, this is my very first time went to all these islands. They are all beautiful, especially Pulau Redang. The beach, the sand, the sea water, the wind, the weather. Everything is perfect over. If I have a chance to visit there, I would want to visit there once again with my family, or.............. my boyfriend? Uhh, even though I'm not in a relationship yet, but I believe there is someone out there waiting for me ;) Take a look at the photos below, there are some beautiful view, scenery of Pulau Redang. 











No comments:

Post a Comment